Sarah's Easy Roasted Pumpkin
Author: Sarah Cusack
- One pumpkin
- Choose your pie pumpkin. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.Cut pumpkin in half.
- Scoop out seeds and stringy stuff. Set seeds aside to roast and enjoy later.
- Place pumpkin halves face down in baking dish. Add ½ inch of water to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Roast pumpkin at 450 degrees for 45-60 minutes until inside is soft and easy to scoop out.
- Scoop out pumpkin flesh and puree with a blender, food processor, or hand/ immersion blender.